Will you support my ministry if I keep you in touch by occasional emails with what's going on? I am not asking for money (although gifts towards publicity would be wonderful), but perhaps you could assist in one or more of the following ways, as the need arises.
Possible ways to help:
- pray for any particular needs that have arisen
- read and comment on an early draft of a new book with general comments and corrections - such people are known as 'beta readers'
- comment on different ideas I might have for the book's cover - which one you like best and why, etc.
- read a pre-publication review copy of the completed book, either as an emailed pdf or even an advance reader copy in paperback form, with a view to writing a review of it for upload to Amazon, etc.
- tell your friends about promotional price reductions, or take advantage of them yourself (e.g. for birthday or Christmas presents for family or friends)
- help to spread the news about my books through any communication channels with friends, etc., that you may have
- suggest ideas for getting me or my books more widely known.
You can unsubscribe at any time, and a link to do this will be provided. I shall post an email about twice a month, except around the time of a new release when there may be two or three extra ones.
If you'd like to help, please complete and submit the following contact form.